Comprehensive Assessment Of Mobile Enterprise Opportunity Assessment In Mexico
- Pyramid identified, quantified and assessed effective positioning for converged services, mobile applications and VAS in the enterprise and government segments – with five year forecasts.
- Pyramid conducted trending, competitor and international enterprise strategy benchmark analysis
- Extensive field survey with sample size of more than 200 companies
- Pyramid provided strategic advice focusing on key areas of enterprise demand, strategic approach to market and tactical business planning.
Cloud Services Opportunity Analysis
- Analysis of the demand and potential level of end user investment in cloud services running over wireless networks
- Focus on large enterprises in the Federal Government, Utilities, Mining, Petrochemicals and Logistics verticals.
- Pyramid obtained key drivers from over 120 interviews of CIOs and IT decision makers with organizations across seven emerging countries.
- Deliverables included a qualitative insight report with recommendations, survey findings, and a quantitative econometric model.
4G Business Models And Wifi Offload Strategies
- Comprehensive analysis of the LTE landscape in the US
- We also researched the data off-load strategies to Wi-Fi around the world
- We analysed the role of fixed and cable operators in the Wi-Fi space, most notably the impact of their Wi-Fi strategies for data traffic off-load, as well as the role of Wi-Fi in their convergent service strategies.
Mobile Operator Commercial, Technical And Operational Due Diligence In Africa
- Transaction support to a Private Equity Group considering an equity investment in a pan-African Mobile operator.
- Our work included a market review covering all the countries of operation of the business, as well as a review of all individual country business plans.
- We developed an Investors Base Case Model providing performance projections for the businesses spanning a 10 year horizon.
- We supported the Investors’ valuation process, providing an alternate source of valuation for the business, along with benchmarks and sensitivities, and adjusted content for the purposes of a private investor memorandum.