Our custom research portfolio covers all phases of opportunity assessment. Our project work is focused on growth opportunities and bottom line performance, including ICT Opportunity sizing, Service/Product Demand analysis (end-user behavioral analysis and insights), Market and product competitive analysis, 4P strategies and pricing and Economic viability analysis (financial and operational due diligence, ICT asset valuation).
- End-user research
- Market share analysis
- Demand segmentation
- Country, regional & global forecasting
- Competitive player analysis
- Market context analysis
- Quantitative market sizing – by service, player, demand segment
Product & Company Analysis
- 4P analysis – pricing, channels, distribution, etc.
- Competitive benchmarking
- Peer best practice analysis
- Go-to market strategy development & implementation
- Company performance analysis
Financial Impact Analysis
- Transaction due diligence support.
- Asset valuation
- Project economic feasibility analysis
- Revenue cost modeling
- Drafting of investor memorandum
- Customer needs, affordability and/or budget
- Key drivers of customer decision-making
- How big is this opportunity, now and in 5-10 years?
- Who are the key players in this space? How are they selling, how well are they doing, what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What are the market context parameters (regulatory constraints, macro-economic context, etc.)
- How well is the product/company positioned in the marketplace? What is the product/Company’s SWOT?
- What is the optimal pricing/positioning/packaging/ distribution approach in this particular context?
- How have players in similar market contexts approached this opportunity? What has worked, what hasn’t, and what can be learned from them?
- How is the product/company performing on key operational and financial metrics relative to peers?
- Excel modeling of product revenue potential, cost and NPV
- Full asset valuation modeling
- Financial and operational due diligence
- Income statement, cash flow and balance sheet analysis
- Merger/Synergy analysis
- Board level recommendations