The increased adoption of fixed and mobile broadband has been in large part driven by an explosion in the variety, type, and number of devices now available to consumers and enterprises. Our connected device research covers key areas of the handset ecosystem, including technology and operating platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Firefox, etc.) to relationships, market size and average selling prices (ASPs).
We provide our clients with a comprehensive picture of this marketplace, including annual sell-through of handsets and smartphones, segmented by vendor, operating system, and for more than 51 countries.
Connected Devices Sector Expertise
- Africa and the Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Coverage of more than 100 markets across all regions
- Extensive enterprise customer surveys and insights characteristics
- Extensive service provider research relationships
- In-depth qualitative country analysis