The migration from legacy voice and data services to advanced IP services and networks such as MPLS/IP-VPN and Ethernet has accelerated the implementation of data centers distributed across the network to support data storage and services delivery. This evolution offers additional gateways for increasing customer spend through value-added services such as co-location, shared-hosting, managed services and cloud services.
Our research of the data center space covers all those areas, with an emphasis on data center service adoption, revenue forecasts and business model dynamics.
- Global coverage of more than 100 markets
- Extensive quantitative data projections, on a standard and custom basis
- Extensive enterprise customer surveys and insights characteristics
- In-depth qualitative country analysis
- Extensive qualitative thematic reports covering core thematic areas