Our network infrastructure research provides an in-depth view of key drivers of demand for fixed and mobile infrastructure and new technologies such as CDNs and NFV, including impact of data adoption of usage, traffic patterns, technology evolution and adjacent markets such as cellular towers.
We provide quantitative projections and qualitative analysis of evolution of the infrastructure market, as well as technology operational and financial feasibility assessments, at regional, country and operator level.
Infrastructure Sector Expertise
- Africa and the Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Latin America
- North America
- Coverage of more than 100 markets across all regions
- Extensive enterprise customer surveys and insights characteristics
- Extensive service provider research relationships
- In-depth qualitative country analysis